What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google's Chrome or Apple's Safari) when browsing most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, not a Trojan, not a worm, not spam, not spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep is technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but rather your web browser.
What type of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google Adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies.
- Cookie list
This website uses analysis services, specifically Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
The user can consult here (https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es) the type of cookies used by Google.
VITAE SLOW DRINKS SL is a user of the WordPress blog supply and hosting platform, owned by the North American company Automattic, Inc. For this purpose, the uses of such cookies by the systems are never under the control or management of the person in charge of the web, they can change their function at any time, and enter new cookies.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing https://vitaekombucha.com, for example, when you use the button to share content on a social network.
Deletion of information
As an Internet user, at any time you can proceed to delete the information regarding your browsing habits, and the related profile that has generated the aforementioned habits, accessing directly and free of charge to:
If a user disables this feature, the unique DoubleClick cookie ID in the user's browser is overwritten with the "OPT_OUT" phase. Because a unique cookie ID no longer exists, the disabled cookie cannot be associated with a specific browser.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es&answer=95647#topic=7438008 )
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari ( https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265 )
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer ( https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies )
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox ( https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we )
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.